ALLOWED uses for Paper Piecing Patterns
* Each pattern comes with a limited use license for the original purchaser only.
* The purchaser may use the patterns for completed projects for personal use.
* You MAY sell the assembled paper piecing as a single finished product, or as part of a layout.
How these Paper Piecing Patterns may NOT be used
* Unfinished pieces may NOT be used in a kit or as part of a kit for resale.
* No part may be used to create a digital product, such as SVG files or any other types for use in cutting programs or personal cutting machines like the Cameo, Cricut, etc.
* No part may be used to create a printed product (pattern) for resale or distribution.
* Finished artwork may NOT be offered as part of a clipart collection
* No part may be tubed.
* No part may be redistributed in ANY digital form.
* You may NOT claim ScrappyDew paper piecing pattern files as your own.
* You may NOT use the paper piecing patterns to decorate your blog without written consent, if the blog is commercial and used in ANY WAY to earn money or to promote your business without written consent.
* You may NOT use the paper piecing patterns for any other web design without written consent.
* You may NOT create blog templates.
* You may NOT use the paper piecing patterns in the creation of a logo or trademark.
* You may NOT use these paper piecing patterns to create pornographic, violent, immoral, racial, or other offensive works.